Thursday, June 12, 2014

chicago - lincoln park zoo


I am heading to Chicago next week for the Renegade Mini Market, so I decided it was high time I got around to posting the photos from my last trip.

Last time I was in Chicago (visiting my sister, bro-in-law, niece, and nephew) we went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. I had never been there before and it was really fun. It's a small-ish zoo, free, and has great views of the city.  Also, in the middle of the zoo, there is this cute little farm. It reminded me of the Fisher Price Little People farm brought to life. 


If you ever find yourself in Chicago, the Lincoln Park Zoo is worth a visit!

Until next week Chicago......


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

Designed by Jackie Ayr