Tuesday, August 20, 2013

rome in photos


We spent four days in Rome before heading to Ireland to visit my husband's fam.  While in Rome we did and saw a lot but we could have easily spent four more days touring the city.  There is just SO much to see.

The ancient ruins in Rome are all so massive and my photos don't really do them justice.   I think it's a combo of me not owning the most amazing camera and {more so} my lack of photography skills.  I tried to capture the enormity of everything but it was hard to do.  Rome is a really gorgeous, bustling city.  I hope to get back to Italy one day and when I do I really want to stay for more than four days :).


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely captured! Thanks for sharing :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so beautiful! I love Peroni! My fave beer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a great beer! i was happy to see it everywhere and cheap in rome :).

      Delete
  3. No amount of time in Rome is ever enough, you managed to see a whole bunch though. These photos are beautiful, I've been planning a trip back since I last visited xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i should have planned at least a week there.

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! I dream of going there someday Enjoy your visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! I haven't been to Italy in so long. Rome is the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god!! these look amazing!! i hope you had the best time, gina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL photos! Wow. I really want to take my children there when they get older, wouldn't that be the ultimate field trip?

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

Designed by Jackie Ayr